Inspiration


Inspiration


 

Most of my inspiration comes from moments, places and things. I could be on a walk and see something that captures my attention, and wanting to keep that image forever I'll take a picture of it. Going on a drive at night, taking pictures of the cars and street lights. Taking a trip downtown, getting pictures of the buildings during golden hour. Certain things and places make me want to keep a permanent reminder of that time. I typically just take a picture of anything that looks appealing to me, I even draw my inspiration from music that I've listened to. A song could give me a certain feeling (happy, sad, nostalgic, angry, etc.), and I'll want to convey those feelings into an image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Owl

My photography music style